Sunday 10 September 2017

Whimsy Release

Hi Everyone, it's Faye here today :)

I thought I'd share some of the new images that came out from Whimsy Stamps this week.


This is Merry Moose-Mas and I think he's kind of goofy, but incredibly cute. I gave him the old CAS/ FaDoodles treatment and I think he liked it!


And then we have Christmas Elf. I wanna squidge his little cheeks right up...!

Supplies...
Make it Colour Blending Card 
Whimsy Stamps Merry Moose-Mas Rubber Stamp
Whimsy Stamps FaDoodles Stamp Set
Whimsy Stamps Christmas Elf Rubber Stamp
My Favorite Things Plaid Patterns Merry & Bright Paper Pad
Die-Namics Stitched Mini Scallop Rectangle Stax Die Set

Thanks so much for stopping by... Have a great day.  


1 comment:

Kelly Lloyd said...

Gorgeous cards as always Faye
I especially like the cute reindeer.
Hugs Kelly xx