Friday 5 January 2018

Bee Happy!

Happy Friday and Happy New Year!

It's Kat here and I think I'm finally all done with Christmas crafting, at least for a few months (lol!), so I've been making punny cards again:-)


Isn't this little guy just un-bee-lievably cute?!

Just in case anyone is interested; I like to research my colouring (yes, even for something as simple as this!) and cartoon bees always have a yellow face, but real bees have black faces, so I tried both and decided I liked the black better...well, as close as I could get to black whilst still being able to see his eyes!


If you would like more details on how I created this card, including the Copic colours I used, then please do pop over to visit me at Paper Firefly.

Have a bee-yoo-tiful day!

Kat xx


Lovely things I used;

No comments: