Wednesday 3 January 2018

Lunar Animals

It's hump-day already so I'm here with my mid-week creation for Dies to Die For.  I bought a ruler where the back opens up and you can slide in a decorated card strip which is then sealed back inside when you clip the back piece in place again.

The ruler is fairly narrow, so I needed to use some dinky images. The Lunar Animal cuties from Mama Elephant were the perfect size so I created a line-up of them.  They were nice and easy to watercolour and I shaded around the edge of the panel with blue ink to create some sky.

I hope you like my little project which was really easy to make.






 Here's a closer view of the critters:





From Dies To Die For:

Created for:





Happy crafting
Annette
xx



3 comments:

ionabunny said...

So cute. Fun idea. Hugz

Squirrel x said...

I absolutely LOVE this! ❤

Andrea Hastilow said...

Amazeballs, I don't just like this project I adore it. Those little critters are so yummy scrummy. Looks like I have another stamp set to save for.x