Thursday 25 January 2018

...when I see an elephant fly...

...well I be done seen about everything when I see an elephant fly!...
I'm showing my age now - go on - name the film! (I'll put the answer at the bottom of the post)!
Morning everyone, it's Sue here today with cute elephant overload from Dies To Die For!

These cute elephants are part of Mama Elephant's new release and they are so gorgeous they broke my 'no buy January' resolution /-:
I simply could not resist them and they are absolutely perfect for a box card!
Ingredients from Dies To Die For

Thank you for popping by.
Happy Creating

love from Sue...xxx

...it was Walt Disney's Dumbo of course! - made in 1941! o-:


1 comment:

Unknown said...

Oh Sue this is one gorgeous card I love it and I’m showing my age as I knew which film you were talking about.
I love the design of this card.
Thanks for sharing

Hugs Debs xx
https://debsartliffscards.blogspot.co.uk